Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thoughts

My inner thoughts can't heal
what my mind and body won't feel
The memories and pains of yesterday
have been lost by the tranquil of today
The need to be loved and held at night
being caressed and soothed under the moonlight
I want someone close, who knows my every desire
someone who knows when I'm mad, how to rekindle my fire
The trust that my lust won't cause me to be blue
that when it rains,it pours,and you'll know I'm missing you
At this point in time my mind is no longer willing to play games
for every time I'm loving you, you'll only hear one name
I'm ready to settle down and get this relationship right
no longer being unsure who you'll be holding tight
So give me the comfort that you'll always be there
and when you wake up at night, I'll be playing with your hair
Kissing your sweet lips and caressing your yellow skin
All of this will happen when you're ready to be more than a friend

(Poem by Nikimodo)

No comments:

Post a Comment